How to Accessorize a Navy Blue Dress For a Wedding
If you're looking for some ideas on how to accessorize a navy blue wedding dress, look no further. This article offers some suggestions on adding statement jewelry, rhinestones, a hat, and a purse. You'll look stunning and feel extra special at the wedding. Read on to find out how to make your dress stand out from the crowd at your next wedding!
Adding rhinestones to Blue Wedding Dress
- You can make your navy blue dress sparkle by adding rhinestones to it. There are many different styles of rhinestone dresses. You can find a dress that has mesh insets, cutouts, lace-up detailing, and high slits. You can also find rhinestone mini dresses that have ruching and a beaded bodice. You can also find one with a sheer illusion waist. If you're looking for a dress that has an even more luxe feel, rhinestones are the way to go.
- Another way to jazz up your navy blue dress for a wedding is to add silver shoes or accessories. Silver heels and accessories look fantastic with navy blue dresses, and a silver purse or clutch will complete the look. Silver accessories are also a perfect choice for navy-blue outfits, and will give you a classier look than gold or bronze. Those two colors will also look great with your new navy dress.
- If you're looking for a beautiful dress that will make you stand out from the crowd, you can add rhinestones to your navy blue wedding dress. You can use rhinestones on the bodice, straps, and skirt. You can choose to add rhinestones to any navy blue dress you'd like. But make sure that you don't overdo it, or you might end up with an ugly dress.
Adding statement jewelry to Blue Wedding Dress
- Adding statement jewelry to a navy blue wedding dress is a simple and effective way to jazz up your look. This classic hue looks great with a statement necklace. A chunky necklace with a silver or gold accent adds glitz to your outfit. When choosing statement jewelry, keep the rest of your ensemble simple. To go for a classic look, choose one with a simple design.
- Pearl jewelry is an old-fashioned choice that will go with any navy blue dress. Princess Diana famously wore a navy blue gown with pearls on it, and it has become a classic and timeless accessory. Choose from pearl earrings, necklaces, headpieces, bangles, or earrings. White or blue pearls look beautiful in a strand. Whether you're wearing a silver or blue pearl necklace, pearls always look classic.
- When choosing statement jewelry for a navy blue wedding dress, consider the occasion and your personal style. If you're attending a more casual event, you can opt for chunkier pieces and brighter colors. Beaded bracelets in bright colors are a fun way to add summery vibe to a navy blue dress. Metallic colors are also appropriate for a casual occasion, but don't overdo it with jewelry! Instead, choose one or two statement accessories that complement each other.
- Pearls will go well with a navy blue dress. Pearls are a beautiful choice. They add a splash of color while enhancing the timeless elegance of the outfit. Pearls can also be used in jewelry, adding a touch of gold. For the bride-to-be, it is also a great way to add some glam to her outfit. Silver isn't the best color choice for a navy blue dress. A pearl is a classic choice, but a simple gold ring can also go with a navy blue dress.
- Silver is also an option, but be sure to stay away from gold and silver-toned accessories. Navy blue goes well with silver, but be careful when choosing jewelry. Pearly necklaces and silver-toned rings can steal the spotlight. Keeping silver to a minimum is a good idea, but make sure to coordinate the colors. A pearly necklace is not an appropriate choice, since the colors clash with the other colors in your outfit.
- While accessorizing your navy blue wedding dress, keep in mind that almost any piece of jewelry will go well with it. Keeping the color theme consistent is important, as inconsistent colors and styles can throw off the entire ensemble. Pearls can be a subtle way to add white to a navy blue dress. Or, you can wear gold pieces or classic pearl studs. Regardless of what you choose, you will look absolutely gorgeous in a navy blue wedding dress.
Adding a hat to Your Blue Dress
- Adding a hat to a beautiful navy blue dress for a wedding is a wonderful way to add a touch of elegance to your ensemble. Navy blue has been the most popular color for wedding gowns, and it is flattering on many people. This color is easily accessorized, too. Whites and gold jewelry can complement navy blue. Wear a hat to make your ensemble stand out, but be careful not to overdo it.
- When choosing a hat to wear with a navy blue dress, you should keep in mind the location. Some venues have strict dress codes. Some weddings require guests to wear a hat, but if the dress code does not require it, you can still opt for a statement hat. If you are planning to wear a statement headband, opt for the ones from Oliver Bonas, which feature plush velvet fabrics and sparkly embellishments.
- If the venue is outside, you can add a shawl or a cozy coat. Don't forget to pair your look with closed-toe shoes, jewelry, and a handbag to complete the look. Adding a hat to a navy blue dress for a weddingTo add a bit of extra oomph to a navy blue dress for a big day, add a hat to your outfit. A hat with a white brim will look elegant and add a little old-world flair. Another option is to add some stark white to the dress. This will draw attention away from the bride, who may not want to be over-accessorized.
- The color navy blue goes well with a variety of accessories. Pair it with silver jewelry to add a touch of warmth and a nautical vibe to your ensemble. If you're planning on wearing jewelry, consider choosing something a bit more bold than pearls or delicate brooches. Opt for diamonds or other jewels that stand out and add warmth to your outfit. Make sure that the pieces are consistent with the other colors in your outfit.
- If you don't want to go for a hat, you can also try adding a hat to your navy blue dress. You can also choose a headband. Many women love to wear statement headbands, and the Oliver Bonas headband features a plush velvet fabric with sparkly embellishments. A hat, whether large or small, will add a lot to your look.
Complement Your Blue Wedding Dress with a Purse
- Adding a white purse to a navy blue dress for the wedding reception is a simple way to complement the dress. Navy is the opposite of black and is almost white. A navy dress looks great with either black or silver heels. You can also try a light blue purse to add both class and playfulness to the look. The color navy goes well with silver or gold jewelry.
- If you're attending a spring wedding, a navy and white ensemble is refreshing and feminine. This ensemble is accented with navy blue, a rich shade of blue. The slim stripes of the dress echo the narrow purse. Finish the look with diamond stud earrings and red lipstick. The perfect accessories to complete the look are a navy blue purse and red lipstick. Adding a purse to a navy blue dress for a wedding will complete the look and add a personal touch to the look.
- A navy blue dress looks lovely with a statement necklace. These pieces match the dress's color and make it stand out. Try a chunky diamond pendant or a simple gold chain. A silver clutch will complete the look without overwhelming it. If you're unsure of what to wear with a navy blue dress, opt for silver or beige shoes to give the outfit a feminine touch.
- A silver or gold clutch is another elegant way to add sass to a navy blue dress. A silver or gold clutch bag will make your navy blue dress stand out. Nude heels are also great for any navy color dress. Make sure to get your bridesmaids matching your shoes and purse. If you're attending a beach wedding, consider wearing pearl earrings with your navy blue dress. You'll also want to pair them with white hair pins and pearl earrings.